What we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- your IP address (from HTTP server logs)
Cookies are files saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
This project does not utilize cookies.
Our legal basis for processing your data
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate
interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the security and integrity
of Apollo Software and its products.
The legal basis for processing data is your consent and to perform tasks in your interest.
What we do with your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
Children’s Privacy Protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger.
We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems ensuring that your data is as safe as we know to be possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
When using the Proxyscotch software hosted by Apollo Software your data is stored and processed in Missouri (MO), United States of America.
How we protect and secure your data
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data - for example, we protect your data using high levels of encryption during transmission.
We also make sure that any third parties we may deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
you can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, please get in touch with our Privacy Team (see below).
Contact us or make a complaint
Please contact the Privacy Team if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
The Privacy Team
Please contact us at the following address: privacy [at] apollosoftware.xyz
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Apollo Software will take reasonable steps to let you know.