What we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Your email address
- Your name
We also use the network your device is connected to for the purposes of granting or denying access to location-sensitive features. We also collect data in order to:
- send emails to users who request them
Cookies are files saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
We use local storage (a technology considered legally analogous to cookies) to store your name and an account access token.
These are both strictly necessary cookies and therefore are used by default and cannot be disabled.
Our legal basis for processing your data
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the security and integrity of Apollo Software. The legal basis for processing data is your consent when you first signed in to our application and to perform tasks in your interest.
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared our technology suppliers, for example our hosting provider.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- use your data for or in analytics
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law — for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
Children’s Privacy Protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger.
We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
When using VINE, your data in its entirety is stored and processed in the United Kingdom, in accordance with EU and EEA GDPR Data Protection Law.
How we protect and secure your data
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data — for example, we protect your data using high levels of encryption during transmission.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
you can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, please get in touch with our Privacy Team (see below).
Links to other websites
VINE and other Apollo Software products or services may contain links to other websites.
This privacy notice only applies to
apollosoftware.xyz and any subdomains of
Following a link to another website
Contact us or make a complaint
Please contact the Privacy Team if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
The Privacy Team
Please contact us at the following address: contact [at] apollosoftware.xyz
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Apollo Software will take reasonable steps to let you know.